For cargo hook equipped helicopters capable of 2200lbs. external loads
This hook-mounted, medium lift assembly is widely used for offshore spill
containment. Cyclic control allows pilot control of pump, electric motor-driven
boom valve, flow control, and operation of gasoline engine.
- Hopper: Durable fiberglass construction.
- Frame and Hardware: Epoxy coated aluminum support structure with stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Boom Assembly:?Booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position relative to airflow across orifices.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, flow control and operation of gasoline engine.
- Boom Valves:?Electric motor driven,provides negative pressure on boom in OFF position.
- Power Supply: Standard 6.5 HP 4-cycle gasoline engine (optional 24VDC electric motor powered by helicopter).
|Net Weight||265 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||2265 lbs.|
|System Capacity||250 gallons|
|Standard Power||6.5 HP gasoline|
|Pump Capacity||200 GPM|
|Boom Span||30 feet|
|Spray Width||15-100 feet|
Optional hopper size, motors and pumps available.
Contact ISOLAIR for special application.