For Hughes/Schweitzer Series 300 Helicopters
This light-weight lift assembly features a 60-gallon external side-mounted
fiberglass tank and the pump is hydraulic motor driven. Cyclic control
allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump, and flow control.
- Tank Assembly: External side-mounted fiberglass tank mounted to external hardpoints. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Hydraulic motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control:?Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
|Net Weight||119 lbs.|
|System Capacity||60 gallons|
|Boom Span||29 feet|
|Air Speed VNE||60 MPH|
|Power Requirements||12 or 24 VDC|
|Amperage Draw||10 amps|