For Hiller Model 12E Helicopters
Made for Hiller model 12E helicopters, the 3600-12E Pioneer/Provider features
light-lift external mounted fiberglass aerodynamic side-tanks that attach with
quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Tank Assembly: External side-mounted fiberglass aerodynamic side-tanks. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Hydraulic motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control:?Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
|Net Weight||136 lbs.|
|System Capacity||110 gallons|
|Boom Span||32 feet|
|Air Speed VNE||80 MPH|
|Power Requirements||24 VDC|
|Amperage Draw||15 amps|